Tata International Social Entrepreneurship Scheme
Tata Social Internship Experience
2016 Online Essay Contest – Pick the Winner!
Help pick the Winning Essay by the interns from LSE, Cambridge, UC Berkeley and UC Davis who are working on Tata Social Internship projects.
This competition closes on Wednesday 27 July midnight.
Click an essay open and give a rating on the 5 stars alongside the title of the essay.
The Winner will be the one whose Essay has the Highest Number of Hits multiplied by the Ranking. In case of a tie we will conduct a lucky draw.
The Winner will be announced online on 29 July 2016.
- Travel is fatal to prejudice - Chelsea Muennichow - University of California, Berkeley
- Mumbai to Babrala - Marilia dos Reis Martins - University of Cambridge
- In Search of the Real India - Samuel Porter - University of Cambridge
- Development - messy and complicated - Danielle Adourian - LSE
- Humility In India: The Wisest Man You Will Never Meet - David Odhiambo - LSE
- Food For Thought - Zoe Bennett - LSE
- INDIA = POLAND? Or why I did NOT experience a major cultural shock. - Aleksandra Szypowska - University of Cambridge
- A long discovery of the meaning of jugaad - Adora Svitak - University of California, Berkeley
- Having choices in our lives - Yukie Hosoda - LSE
- India, I’m back! - Megumi Hara - LSE