Tata International Social Entrepreneurship Scheme
Tata Social Internship Experience
2016 Online Essay Contest – Winner!
Interns from LSE, Cambridge, UC Berkeley and UC Davis who are working on Tata Social Internship projects participated in the Online Essay Contest.
The WINNER of the Online Essay Contest is Marilia dos Reis Martins from the University of Cambridge who is interning with Tata Chemicals in Babrala.
- Travel is fatal to prejudice - Chelsea Muennichow - University of California, Berkeley
- Mumbai to Babrala - Marilia dos Reis Martins - University of Cambridge
- In Search of the Real India - Samuel Porter - University of Cambridge
- Development - messy and complicated - Danielle Adourian - LSE
- Humility In India: The Wisest Man You Will Never Meet - David Odhiambo - LSE
- Food For Thought - Zoe Bennett - LSE
- INDIA = POLAND? Or why I did NOT experience a major cultural shock. - Aleksandra Szypowska - University of Cambridge
- A long discovery of the meaning of jugaad - Adora Svitak - University of California, Berkeley
- Having choices in our lives - Yukie Hosoda - LSE
- India, I’m back! - Megumi Hara - LSE